Mystery Afghan

 

  The mystery afghan is sewn together…..piece by piece….Originally, Bernat suggested the layout to be flowers; four hexagons with a contrast filler in the center, but I substituted some colors for others, so that layout did not work too well…It took a while to find a layout, but once I did, I used the single crochet stitch with black to put it together. It is a small throw of only 36X45 but it is a testiment of my patience! I actually do have motifs left over and eventually it may become a pillow to match. Right now I am adding a single crochet edging so I will show the finalized project when it is completely done. Cheerio!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in crochet and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s